Collection: BEAUMONT ORGANIC

Beaumont Organic is the creation of founder Hannah Beaumont-Laurencia. Since their launch in 2008 they have become an international womenswear brand, pioneering organic and ethically made clothing. 

The company pride themselves on their transparency policy - pledging that 80% of their products will be made from certified organic fabrics and the remaining 20% from sustainable and eco fabrics. They also offer 100% transparency throughout their dyeing processes and offer traceability on all trims. They work with a number of low-impact fabrics, from linen to lyocell, but their super-soft brushed organic cotton remains at the heart of their timeless ranges. 

They work with ethical, family-run factories and producers - forming partnerships that are a powerful force for change and investing in a sustainable future for fashion. 

 

Bonnie-Sue Shirt
Regular price
£170.00
Sale price
£130.00
Maggie Cami
Regular price
£62.50
Sale price
£45.00
Melissa Dress
Regular price
£100.00
Sale price
£75.00
Maggie Cami
Regular price
£62.50
Sale price
£45.00
Angela Dress
Regular price
£137.50
Sale price
£100.00
Samantha Skirt
Regular price
£163.00
Sale price
£120.00